Thursday, July 21, 2011

Busy, Busy

I have been so vurry busy hostessing and entertaining all the wonderful people who visit me that I haven't had time to write.  Besides that my furless mom has been so busy too that I haven't been able to catch her to operate the little buttons that make the frog, sorry, blog.  If you don't know yet, I have a number of substitute moms who take care of me when my furless mom can't.  One day my substitute-mom Carol brought me a special treat.  This one wasn't to eat, it was to smell.  She called it "catnip."  No, it didn't nip me, but it smelled so-o-o-o go-o-od. It smelled so good that I wanted it all over me.  After I rolled around in it, I felt wonderful.  She told me that I did lots of acrobatics.  I don't remember.  I hope I didn't make a complete fool of myself.  I'm supposed to act like a lady all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment