Sunday, November 6, 2011

Whew!!!

That trunk of birds has gone and I am so glad.  I can relax a little bit.  There are still some out there in what my people call "kits" but they don't look like birds to me.  At least they are secure inside plastic bags so they can't get out.  Things have quieted down some since all those strange people were here that day called "Halloween."  I don't know what all the fuss is about.  My fur coat works just fine all year long.

My furless mom is still here and I really enjoy her company.  I hope she stays for awhile now.  She tells me that she has 2 cats in her other home.  She says that the older cat, "Smooch,"  puts her favorite toy away in her food bowl every night so she knows where it is the next morning and I should put my toys away.  Smooch must be a dumb cat.  I know where all my toys are all the time except when one of my admirers picks one up.  I think I'll go check on my toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment